The Top 10 Reasons To Work For CPI
- Our people are our brand – work for a company with a culture of developing talent and recognising employee worth.
- World class learning and training opportunities available on a regular basis and a mentor programme to ensure your personal developments needs are being met.
- Several departments within the one company which offer multiple opportunities for career growth.
- Work in a modern comfortable environment. Our offices are only 6 years old and are easily accessible by both luas and the M50
- Enjoy outstanding benefits including an excellent salary package, a wellness and wellbeing programme and a social programme.
- A diverse and inclusive workplace with employees from all over the world and from various different professional backgrounds.
- Global opportunities with employees encouraged to work across borders and explore new destinations.
- Network and build relations with the most influential in the industry at both national and international events.
- Early finish on the last Friday of the month
- Our Birthday present to you is a day off
Senior Account Manager – CPI Ireland
Logistic management including:
- Venue and catering management
- Audio visual equipment, staging, lighting and production
- Evening function include staging, lighting, entertainment, décor
- Excursions and tours
- Exhibition and sponsorship management, sales and fund raising
- Management of hotel allocations including negotiating contracts
- Working with our in-house design team on; brand design, writing brochure/website content
- Marketing and promotion of the events
- Branding of the venue including set design, indoor and outdoor signage
- Event materials
- Creative programme design and speaker management
- Putting together conference budgets, budget management and financial control of each conference/event.
Highly organised, mature person with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role. Excellent communication and planning skills, experience in marketing and promoting events, good financial skills, excellent presentation skills and a professional appearance are required. The candidate must be hard working, committed, a team player, ability to work on own initiative.
Please email a one-page cover letter and curriculum vitae to Mary Cuthbert, quoting reference AEDEC. If you require further information please contact Mary Cuthbert firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 01 2968688
Our family of individual experts share a common vision and are proud to be part of a company who follows a path of innovative and creative thinking in everything we do.
If you think you would be a great fit for our dynamic team then please submit your cv