With Conference Partners International at your side, you will have access to efficient congress management systems, tried and tested methodologies, skilled project managers and state of the art technologies. We deliver exceptional value through our purchasing power built up over years of established relationships with our suppliers.
By outsourcing your event logistics to Conference Partners, you will gain time to focus on core business objectives and the content of the programme. This will enable you to drive forward core initiatives that will achieve personal goals and the vision of your organisation.
Some of our key strengths include our centralised expertise, a “hands on” senior management approach and our financial management controls. We instil creativity and innovation into every conference we organise and ensure that each conference creates a legacy for our clients. All of which combined, will provide opportunities for growth and increased revenues whilst delivering the most successful event, surpassing all expectations.
CONGRESS MANAGEMENT SERVICES
Conference Partners has earned a reputation for excellence and as a result, we have an extensive portfolio of international association conferences for world renowned organisations. Having worked in diverse markets across the globe from Brussels to Sydney and San Francisco to Hong Kong for example, Conference Partners brings a wealth of knowledge and includes both the cultural and procedural necessities warranted for each new project. Full or partial services can be provided, specific to your requirements.
Our consultancy services include:
- Strategic planning and goal setting
- Destination feasibility analysis
- Project management and access to a skilled team of professionals
- Financial management through careful budgeting, negotiation and maximisation of our purchasing power
- Revenue generation through sponsorship and exhibition management
- Meeting design and format for delivery
- Marketing and communication services
- Delegate registration and abstract management through our state-of-the-art technology
- Venue and catering management
- Accommodation management
- Delegate engagement management inside the congress venue and outside
- Social programme management tailored to local host country
Prof Thomas Cooney
59th Annual European Council for Small Business World Conference
20th Anniversary of Single Market
European Radiation Research Society Annual Meeting