The Top 10 Reasons To Work For CPI
- Our people are our brand – work for a company with a culture of developing talent and recognising employee worth.
- World class learning and training opportunities available on a regular basis and a mentor programme to ensure your personal developments needs are being met.
- Several departments within the one company which offer multiple opportunities for career growth.
- Work in a modern comfortable environment. Our offices are only 6 years old and are easily accessible by both luas and the M50
- Enjoy outstanding benefits including an excellent salary package, a wellness and wellbeing programme and a social programme.
- A diverse and inclusive workplace with employees from all over the world and from various different professional backgrounds.
- Global opportunities with employees encouraged to work across borders and explore new destinations.
- Network and build relations with the most influential in the industry at both national and international events.
- Early finish on the last Friday of the month
- Our Birthday present to you is a day off
Our clients’ conference programmes are made up of research from individual academics and professionals from specialized fields. We provide a way to collect these proposals or abstracts through our online system and provide expert support to committees and submitters. This role is an essential administrative function to support the overall logistical management of the conference.
Programme Executive Job Specification:
- Managing online abstract system which includes the submission, review, acceptance and scheduling of abstracts for presentation
- Building of the abstract portals for our conferences
- Compilation of abstracts documents for publishing (print, digitally, conference app)
- Liaison with submitters by phone and email on their submission queries
- Processing of presenter registrations
- Marketing and promoting abstract submission to conferences
- Onsite delivery and co-ordination of registration, posters and sessions
- Corresponding with suppliers
- When required assisting with the logistical management of a conference and providing onsite support
- On a daily basis reporting to the Head of Programme, and overall reporting to the Operations Director
Key skills required:
- Minimum of 1 year experience working in a business environment
- Strong attention to detail and administrative skills essential
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office in particular Excel
- Ability to plan, prioritise and execute project activities in a timely manner to strong deadlines
- Methodical in approach and highly organized
- Experience working in a project based or scientific/technology related environment an advantage
- Previous experience managing abstracts and conference programmes (preferable but not required)
- Copywriting skills
- Technical ability, HTML, database management, offering SaaS
- Familiarity with event IT systems (i.e. EventsAir is preferable but not required)
- Excellent communication skills
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn
- Self-motivated and able to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
For further information please contact Mary Cuthbert email@example.com +3533 1 2968688.
At Conference Partners International talented people are our greatest asset.
Our family of individual experts share a common vision and are proud to be part of a company who follows a path of innovative and creative thinking in everything we do.
If you think you would be a great fit for our dynamic team then please submit your cv